Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Sports
- DNS Sport Part III 5.-6.9 2015: Zuzana Suzan.
- DNS Sport Part I 5-6.12. 2015: Martina Jezkova.
- DNS Sport Part II 27-28.2. 2016: Michal Truc.
The nervous system establishes programs that control human locomotion, which is comprised of posture and movement. This ‘motor control’ is largely established during the first critical years of life. Therefore, the “Prague School” emphsizes neurodevelopmental aspects of motor control in order to assess and restore dysfunction of the locomotor system and associated syndromes.
Based upon the groundbreaking neurodevelopmental and rehabilitation principles described by Prague School, Pavel Kolar has organized the next generation of clinical protocols that are designed to restore and stabilize locomotor function. This new rehabilitation approach is called Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
The DNS sport courses are developed for trainers and body therapists based on human locomotion and development.
DNS Sport Level 1 & 2
The DNS sport is suitable for trainers and clinicians; this course doesn’t use treatment techniques, but corrective training and hands on techniques to enhance movement dysfunction. These courses are great if you wan`t to learn more about:
- The basic principles of developmental kinesiology with an emphasis on development during the first year of life
- How to evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns
- Deep spinal stabilization tests
- Basic DNS position for exercises – supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, on four, global patterns movements
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies (eg. Throwing, kicking, running)
Register & Practical information
Optimal Fysik, Gjörwellsgatan 12, Stockholm
DNS Sport: Course fee: 6395 SEK. Registration fee: 80€. Prices include VAT.
DNS A: Course fee: (not set). Registration fee: 80€. Prices include VAT.
Is included and will be handed out at the first day of the course (English).
Lunch & coffee are included in the course fee. Please inform the organizer if you have allergies etc. Bring clothes for training, as there will be a lot of practical work.
The course is held in English
Where to stay?
Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen is located a 5 minute walk from the course location.
email@example.com +46(0)8 656 04 14